So Trader Joe’s claims these are the best oatmeal cookies, so I think we all need to give them a try!
- 2 very ripe TJ’s Bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup TJ’s Creamy Unsalted Almond Butter
- 1 tsp TJ’s Pure Vanilla Flavor
- 1 tsp TJ’s Organic Blue Agave Sweetener
- 1 cup TJ’s Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1 TJ’s Belgian Dark Chocolate with Almond Bar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine mashed banana, almond butter, vanilla and agave. Slowly add oats to the mixture. Break chocolate bar into small pieces and add to mixture. For each cookie drop a tablespoon of mixture onto a cookie sheet. Bake for approximately 14 minutes.