5 Things you need to know about ….Mice. Yes those pesky little creatures that could invade at any time.
- They don’t come in unless you let them. Most mice only show up when there’s an open invitation, such as the day you leave the garage open with a bag of grass seed inside (you may as well roll out a red carpet). So don’t.
- They prefer what they’re already eating. If you find that mice have chewed into a Cheerios box, don’t bother baiting your traps with peanut butter or cheese-use Cheerios.
- They’re boring. They run the same routes repeatedly. Place snap traps where you’ve seen them: along the edges of rooms or where you see droppings.
- They floss. Sort of. You can bait a trap with dental floss-they’ll think it’s mesting material.
- Don’t try to “Humanely” trap and release them. Remember they’ll get killed by exposure-cats, birds or most likely other mice-they’re territorial. Snap traps work best.
Resource: Woman’s Day Magazine