I think tomorrow I will be picking up some Trader Joe’s Carolina Gold BBQ Sauce! This recipe sounds yummy!
- 1 rack TJ’s Port Baby Back Ribs
- ½ Tbsp TJ’s Sea Salt
- ¼ cup TJ’s Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp TJ’s Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ cup TJ’s Organic Brown Sugar
- 2 ½ tbsp. TJ’s Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp TJ’s African Smoke Spice
- 1 tbsp TJ’s Everyday Seasoning
- 1 bottle TJ’s Carolina Gold BBQ Sauce
To make the spice rub, mix all dry ingredients, except salt, together in a small bowl. Set aside. To prepare the ribs, rinse and pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt then spread about 1/3 to 1/2 of the spice rub on all sides of the meat; refrigerate and let sit until the rub appears moist; 30 minutes up to overnight. Remove from refrigerator and allow ribs to come to room temperature. Heat grill to medium high indirect heat. Add ribs and grill indirect for 1 hour 15 minutes to 2 hours or to an internal temperature of 165°F. Turn occasionally. During last 30 minutes baste liberally with Carolina Gold BBQ Sauce to form a golden glaze. Remove from grill, cover with foil and rest for at least 15 minutes before slicing. Store unused spice rub in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.