I am so not a baker, but I think I will have to give this one a try!
- 1 box Joe-Joe’s (Chocolate w/ Vanilla Bean Creme Cookies)
- 1 Box TJ’s Vanilla Cake & Baking Mix
- 2 TJ’s Eggs
- 1 stick (8 Tbsp) TJ’s Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 cup TJ’s Milk, chilled
- 3/4 block (6 oz) TJ’s Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 stick (4 Tbsp) TJ’s Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp TJ’s Pure Vanilla Flavor
- (Optional) 1 tsp TJ’s Peppermint Extract (Seasonal Product-Winter)
- 2 1/2 – 3 1/2 cups TJ’s Organic Powdered Sugar
**You will also need cupcake liners – found at your local craft store**
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line the wells of 2 cupcake pans with 18 paper liners. In a medium bowl, make Vanilla Cake Mix according to package instructions then gently fold in 10 coarsely chopped Joe-Joe’s Cookies with a rubber spatula until evenly incorporated. Do not over mix. Divide the batter between the cupcake liners, about 3/4 full. Bake for 16-18 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through baking, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow cupcakes to cool completely. For the frosting, combine the cream cheese and butter in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat on medium speed until smooth, 1-3 minutes. Shut off the mixer and scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula when needed. Blend in the vanilla flavor and peppermint extract. Slowly add the powdered sugar and keep adding until you get to desired sweetness and thickness. Frost the cooled cupcakes, then sprinkle with Joe-Joe cookie crumbs and Joe-Joe halves to garnish.