Good morning! Not sure about everyone else, but in my house Mexican Food is a FAV!!! This one is simple and quick.
- 1 package TJ’s Taquitos (Beef, Chicken or Black Bean & Cheese)
- 1 jar TJ’s Enchilada Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups TJ’s Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 1/2 can TJ’s Sliced Black Olives
- 3 TJ’s Green Onions, white and green parts, sliced
- 1/2 can TJ’s New Mexico Hatch Chiles
- 1/2 cup TJs Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend to garnish
Preheat oven to 425°F. While oven is heating, place taquitos in a 7×10 baking dish and pour over entire bottle of enchilada sauce. Top with Sharp Cheddar. Sprinkle with Green Onions, Olives and Chilies. Place in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Mexican Cheese Blend. Allow to cool for 2 or 3 minutes before serving.