Good morning! A little healthier then using the bread crumbs, this recipe makes for a tasty choice:
- 1 cup TJ’s Gluten Free Flour
- 1/2 cup TJ’s Roasted Coconut Chips
- 1/4 teaspoon TJ’s Sea Salt
- 2 TJ’s Organic Chicken Breasts
- 1 TJ’s Large Egg
- 4 Tbsp TJ’s Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Place coconut chips in a food processor and pulse to create crumbs. Combine coconut, flour and sea salt. In a separate bowl, beat egg. Dip chicken breasts in egg and then in flour. Melt oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place chicken breasts in skillet and lower heat to medium low. Cook for approximately 8 minutes per side repeatedly turning to create even browning. Cook until chicken is firm and no longer pink inside.